Showcase your movies, plays and other events like never before and increase revenue! Beautiful images, animated text and eye-catching videos promoting your offerings help to grow attendance by informing passers-by of upcoming and current events while creating memorable experiences inside your facility. In fact, “show-stopping” LED signs like those created by Cirrus hardware and software are just the ticket to increase engagement and participation.
Boost Earnings with Entertainment Digital Signage
You can use entertainment digital signage to:
- Modernize your image to attract younger people
- Grow ticket sales income by attracting larger audiences
- Offer entertainment during downtimes and intermissions
- Decrease the perception of long wait times
- Preview upcoming events via captivating images and videos
- Update show times, ticket prices and other information
- Direct audience members to their seats, exits, restrooms, etc.
- Provide translations during foreign-language films and operas
- Remind attendees that the intermission is ending
- Create food kiosk menus with offerings and prices
- Cross-market your events with other, similar venues
- Generate revenue with paid advertising or sponsorships
- Post emergency messages and instructions as needed
- … and more!
Our Digital Signage Outperforms the Competition
When you’re ready to consider installing entertainment digital signage, what should you seek? To achieve a meaningful return on your investment, your display must be able to deliver beautiful, clear pictures, videos and text. Not all LED screens are created equal — an inferior low-resolution or text-only display simply cannot provide the quality that the superior yet affordable Cirrus system can:
- More pixels means higher quality. The Cirrus BladeM 9 mm display has 3X – 5X the number of pixels as our competitors’ 15 mm and 20 mm screens.
- With ultra-high resolution, you get stunning, real pictures and video that attract eyeballs and impress potential customers.
- Futureproof, patented, modular screen architecture enables you to expand or upgrade your display(s) as your needs change.
- Lightweight displays are easy to install, offer edge-to-edge viewing area, and can display images with 298 trillion colors and 60 FPS video.
- Advanced solid-state technology and robotic-assisted manufacture means no moving parts that can fail.
- All displays are UL listed and FCC certified, and assembled in our new, state-of-the-art factory in Maine.
- A Cirrus display is durable enough to withstand heat, cold, rain, fog and snow so you can be confident that your display is always up and running.
- Our industry-leading, cloud-based ScreenHub content management system is included with the purchase of a BladeM display.
- You can easily manage content for outdoor or indoor screens of any size or aspect ratio.
- This robust, powerful software is easy to install, configure and use.
- Create and schedule content for one screen or 1,000 — from anywhere, on any web-enabled device.