SMB ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
About the Job
The Account Executive is responsible for supporting and increasing revenue generation through selling LED video screen products and services to small and medium sized businesses with 40 locations or fewer. Account Executives will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs, and recommend products or services that maximize value. You will be responsible for managing a customer pipeline continuously hunting and closing new business. The ideal candidate has a history of hitting sales quotas.
Cirrus Core Values: What we look for in a teammate
Bring Passion: We take pride in our work and bring our BEST to all interactions with our customers and teammates. We encourage rigorous discourse to improve the customer experience each and every day.
Remove Friction: Eliminate roadblocks in the way of smooth operations by promoting and embracing changes geared towards making things easier. Be bold! Don't settle for "That's just the way it is."
Quality: Quality isn’t a catchall phrase. It is an action plan that requires hard work and focus to achieve. Step by step we strive to build quality into everyday processes and products to achieve our collective success.
Respect: An individual who communicates and conducts themselves in a polite and positive manner, and encourages others around them to do the same; without judgment of peers regardless of rank, position, age, gender, or race.
Winning Takes a Team: Show genuine commitment, be flexible, get involved, be reliable, help and support others, and move our company forward.
Innovate Every Day: Have the courage to challenge what is perceived as conventional or typical. Be observant of surroundings and outspoken about ideas and changes that will positively impact people.
- Communicating with clients and gathering information about a project’s scope, budgets and timelines, while managing the sales cycle from SQL, SQO to close.
- Qualifies new leads and requests site surveys to determine the potential for a display installation.
- Actively and consistently supports all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Understands the communication needs of small and mid-sized business customers, and designs solutions to meet those unique business needs.
- Making cold calls or reaching out to prospects.
- Following up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met.
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective buyers.
- Work closely with marketing to optimize the sales funnel and lead generation efforts
- Maintains CRM necessary to report sales activity and customer information.
- Perform additional duties, as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- Successful previous experience as sales executive, consistently meeting or exceeding targets particularly in a B2B and/or SaaS sales environment
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Industry expertise a plus
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Close visual focus required
- Position requires the use of a keyboard, headset, and laptop for a full workday
Cirrus offers a competitive benefits package, effective on day one:
- Medical, dental, vision
- Paid time off
- 9 company holidays
Salary, exempt from overtime
Cirrus Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any protected category prohibited by local, state, or federal laws.