About the Job
The Warehouse Associate will take full responsibility for our day-to-day warehouse operations, as well as suggest process improvements for operations. They are responsible for, but not limited to receiving incoming POs, creating palletized shipments, creating shipping labels, organizing the warehouse, releasing goods to manufacturing for production, outbound shipping, and keeping accurate inventory counts and other miscellaneous warehouse or shipping tasks, as needed.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, organized, energetic, able to communicate effectively with customers and coworkers, and proactively work in a fast-paced environment.
Cirrus Core Values: What we look for in a teammate
Bring Passion: We take pride in our work and bring our BEST to all interactions with our customers and teammates. We encourage rigorous discourse to improve the customer experience each and every day.
Remove Friction: Eliminate roadblocks in the way of smooth operations by promoting and embracing changes geared towards making things easier. Be bold! Don't settle for "That's just the way it is."
Quality: Quality isn’t a catchall phrase. It is an action plan that requires hard work and focus to achieve. Step by step we strive to build quality into everyday processes and products to achieve our collective success.
Respect: An individual who communicates and conducts themselves in a polite and positive manner, and encourages others around them to do the same; without judgment of peers regardless of rank, position, age, gender, or race.
Winning Takes a Team: Show genuine commitment, be flexible, get involved, be reliable, help and support others, and move our company forward.
Innovate Every Day: Have the courage to challenge what is perceived as conventional or typical. Be observant of surroundings and outspoken about ideas and changes that will positively impact people.
- Complete LEAN training and participate in continuous improvement projects when you see the potential to eliminate waste
- Align performance to assigned KPI goals individually and for your team.
- Receives POs in ERP system, verifies order information, and distributes items to appropriate departments
- Accurately updates inventory system and stock information by performing routine cycle counts
- Problem solves for coworkers about delayed items and rush orders
- Analyzes warehouse layout and makes recommendations for improvements
- Continually organizes warehouse to improve the efficiency of manufacturing and warehouse operations
- Pulls inventory in line with manufacturing work orders to issue stock for production
- Packs orders while maintaining department schedule
- Creates shipping labels and handles shipping information
- Problem solves for customers and suppliers about shipping routes, delayed items, and rush orders
- Liaises with Production Manager about product ordering and storage
- Keeps organized shipping records, including statements of origin, shipping costs, products shipped, and receipt dates
- Troubleshoots shipping issues and customer issues that pop up regularly; works to solve these administrative or organizational problems to increase warehouse and dispatch efficiency
- Analyzes shipping costs to improve standard shipping processes
- Develops knowledge about freight practices
- Works well with the technical support and sales teams to complete orders on time
- Keeps work area clean at all times
- Performs additional duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- 2 + years of receiving and warehouse
- Strong computer skills required
- Ability to problem solve unique issues and high attention to detail
- Must be able to stand for the duration of shift
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift and move up to 100lbs
Cirrus offers a competitive benefits package, effective on day one:
- Medical, dental, vision
- Paid time off
- 9 company holidays
Cirrus Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any protected category prohibited by local, state, or federal laws.