SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
About the Job
We are looking for a seasoned Financial Analyst to support business and departmental growth. This is a newly created position that reports to the VP of Finance. The ideal candidate should have a hunger for efficiency and a willingness to roll their sleeves up to get the job done. We are on an exciting growth journey! Key responsibilities of this role will include applying your experience with systems and financial reporting to help drive transparency, accountability and profitability. You will work closely with all facets of the business and have the ability to make a positive impact that will be highly visible.
Cirrus Core Values: What we look for in a teammate
Bring Passion: We take pride in our work and bring our BEST to all interactions with our customers and teammates. We encourage rigorous discourse to improve the customer experience each and every day.
Remove Friction: Eliminate roadblocks in the way of smooth operations by promoting and embracing changes geared towards making things easier. Be bold! Don't settle for "That's just the way it is."
Quality: Quality isn’t a catchall phrase. It is an action plan that requires hard work and focus to achieve. Step by step we strive to build quality into everyday processes and products to achieve our collective success.
Respect: An individual who communicates and conducts themselves in a polite and positive manner, and encourages others around them to do the same; without judgment of peers regardless of rank, position, age, gender, or race.
Winning Takes a Team: Show genuine commitment, be flexible, get involved, be reliable, help and support others, and move our company forward.
Innovate Every Day: Have the courage to challenge what is perceived as conventional or typical. Be observant of surroundings and outspoken about ideas and changes that will positively impact people.
Support month-end close by rolling monthly files, populating data from ERP and completing variance analysis
- Partner on systems implementations including project scoping, documentation, user acceptance testing and Go-Live
- Help control Cirrus’ financials through routine analysis and communication
- Financial partner for all COGS and SG&A departments - responsible for monthly review and forecast collaboration
- Develop measurable KPI’s for COGS departments with a focus on inventory planning and improving working capital
- Complete monthly expense analysis and build in-depth insight of vendors and spending behaviors to drive a more predictable, accurate forecast
Participate in the monthly forecast and annual budget process
- Synthesize large data sets and tell a story through dashboard visuals
- Identify process inefficiencies, make recommendations and implement effectively
- Comfortable making rapid assessments of basic business operations, trends and variances
- Complete LEAN training and participate in continuous improvement projects when you see the potential to eliminate waste
- Perform additional duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years as a Financial Analyst
- Full understanding of 3 financial statements - P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement
- Demonstrated professional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to organize information, pay close attention to detail, and commit to deadlines
- Ability to adapt and multitask with ease
- Working knowledge of GoogleSuite, Microsoft Suite and accounting software
- Ability to work effectively as an individual and as part of a team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and absolute reliability and honesty
- Experience with NetSuite a plus
- Experience with systems implementation preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Close visual focus required
- Position requires the use of a headset, computer mouse, and keyboard
Cirrus offers a competitive benefits package, effective on day one:
- Medical, dental, vision
- Paid time off
- 9 company holidays
- Flexible work schedule/remote options
- Salary, exempt from overtime
Cirrus Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any protected category prohibited by local, state, or federal laws.