About the Job
The Sales Manager is responsible for supporting and increasing revenue generation. The role includes coaching and managing a team of Account Executives, increasing deal conversion by strengthening buyer engagements, driving organizational alignment, increasing sales pipeline acceleration, and improving the overall efficiency and effectiveness of our sales and marketing channels.
The Sales Manager and Account Executive team strictly focus on bringing net new sign companies to Cirrus.
Cirrus Core Values: What we look for in a teammate
Bring Passion: We take pride in our work and bring our BEST to all interactions with our customers and teammates. We encourage rigorous discourse to improve the customer experience each and every day.
Remove Friction: Eliminate roadblocks in the way of smooth operations by promoting and embracing changes geared towards making things easier. Be bold! Don't settle for "That's just the way it is."
Quality: Quality isn’t a catchall phrase. It is an action plan that requires hard work and focus to achieve. Step by step we strive to build quality into everyday processes and products to achieve our collective success.
Respect: An individual who communicates and conducts themselves in a polite and positive manner, and encourages others around them to do the same; without judgment of peers regardless of rank, position, age, gender, or race.
Winning Takes a Team: Show genuine commitment, be flexible, get involved, be reliable, help and support others, and move our company forward.
Innovate Every Day: Have the courage to challenge what is perceived as conventional or typical. Be observant of surroundings and outspoken about ideas and changes that will positively impact people.
- Align performance to assigned KPI goals individually and for your team
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing and improving the sales team.
- Work alongside the Chief Commercial Officer to design and implement a strategic sales plan that expands the company's customer base and market exposure.
- Map the company’s sales process with our customer’s buying process to understand and enhance what skills, knowledge, process, and tools are required by our sales force to increase velocity and conversion rates at each stage in those processes.
- Implement LEAN methodologies into the sales process.
- Analyze current skills, processes, knowledge, and processes and work with the sales leadership team to identify strengths and areas for development.
- Manage objectives setting, coaching, training, and performance management of our sales outside and inside representatives.
- Assist in the preparation and presentation of sales, revenue, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Experience with utilizing Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) to successfully manage and motivate the sales team.
- Perform additional duties, as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- Successful previous experience as a Sales Manager or Director of Sales consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense
- Excellent recruiting, mentoring, coaching, and people management skills
- Industry expertise a plus
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Close visual focus required
- Position requires the use of a keyboard, headset, and laptop for a full workday
Cirrus offers a competitive benefits package, effective on day one:
- Medical, dental, vision
- Paid time off
- 9 company holidays
Salary, exempt from overtime
Cirrus Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any protected category prohibited by local, state, or federal laws.