Sales Enablement Manager
About the Job
The Sales Enablement Manager is responsible for increasing deal conversion by improving buyer engagements, driving organizational alignment, increasing sales pipeline acceleration, and improving the overall efficiency and effectiveness of our sales and marketing channels.
Cirrus Core Values: What we look for in a teammate
Bring Passion: We take pride in our work and bring our BEST to all interactions with our customers and teammates. We encourage rigorous discourse to improve the customer experience each and every day.
Remove Friction: Eliminate roadblocks in the way of smooth operations by promoting and embracing changes geared towards making things easier. Be bold! Don't settle for "That's just the way it is."
Quality: Quality isn’t a catchall phrase. It is an action plan that requires hard work and focus to achieve. Step by step we strive to build quality into everyday processes and products to achieve our collective success.
Respect: An individual who communicates and conducts themselves in a polite and positive manner, and encourages others around them to do the same; without judgment of peers regardless of rank, position, age, gender, or race.
Winning Takes a Team: Show genuine commitment, be flexible, get involved, be reliable, help and support others, and move our company forward.
Innovate Every Day: Have the courage to challenge what is perceived as conventional or typical. Be observant of surroundings and outspoken about ideas and changes that will positively impact people.
- Establish metrics and objectives for sales enablement and make recommendations for increasing sales productivity
- Map the company’s sales process with our customer’s buying process to understand and enhance what skills, knowledge, process, and tools are required by our sales force to increase velocity and conversion rates at each stage in those processes
- Conduct an analysis of current skills, processes, knowledge, and processes and work with the sales leadership team to identify strengths and areas for development
- Develop and manage the 12-18 month Sales Enablement roadmap
- Implement the development, delivery, and training of effective sales playbooks by Field Sales role in tight collaboration with Field Sales (especially first-line managers), sales operations, education, and product marketing
- Create and update playbooks based on seller feedback and shifting market demands
- Help create a development program for frontline managers to ensure they have the skills, knowledge, processes, and tools required to lead their sales teams effectively
- Roll out a comprehensive onboarding program through direct and third-party resources in tight collaboration with HR
- Partner with sales leadership to establish a sales competency and assessment framework to ensure that the needs of salespeople, and their managers, are met
- Drive, in a measurable way, significant sales productivity increases for the company’s inside and outside field Sales roles
- Utilize and leverage sales technology tools for reporting and benchmarking KPI’s
- Participate in the selection and implementation/deployment of technologies to be used by the sales teams field-force to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Regularly spend time in the field with managers and reps to understand the “field reality” and build sales enablement deliverables to meet their needs
- Complete LEAN training and participate in continuous improvement projects when you see the potential to eliminate waste
- Align performance to assigned KPI goals individually and for your teams
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in sales management
- Direct Field Sales and Field Sales Management experience and proven track record required (quota carrying)
- Experience creating and implementing successful sales process/methodology/ sales playbook initiatives
- Experience building effective field sales on-boarding and sales training programs
- Experience with CRM and sales enablement platforms
- Ability to create and track metrics that demonstrate constant increases in sales productivity
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time
- The position requires the use of a headset, computer, and keyboard for the duration of a workday
- Close visual focus required
- Travel Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, or Business Administration
- Master’s Degree preferred
Cirrus offers a competitive benefits package, effective on day one:
- Medical, dental, vision
- Paid time off
- 9 company holidays
- Base salary + bonus potential
Cirrus Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any protected category prohibited by local, state, or federal laws.