Sales Enablement Manager SMB/Sports
About the Job
The Sales Enablement Manager is responsible for deploying programs and initiatives that enable our customer-facing teams to execute the core aspects of their jobs more effectively as it relates to selling and revenue performance. They will shape new workflows, coach and train, improve pipeline engagement and conversion while delivering holistic data (and insights) across the entire sales cycle and beyond.
Cirrus Core Values: What we look for in a teammate
Bring Passion: We take pride in our work and bring our BEST to all interactions with our customers and teammates. We encourage rigorous discourse to improve the customer experience each and every day.
Remove Friction: Eliminate roadblocks in the way of smooth operations by promoting and embracing changes geared towards making things easier. Be bold! Don't settle for "That's just the way it is."
Quality: Quality isn’t a catchall phrase. It is an action plan that requires hard work and focus to achieve. Step by step we strive to build quality into everyday processes and products to achieve our collective success.
Respect: An individual who communicates and conducts themselves in a polite and positive manner, and encourages others around them to do the same; without judgment of peers regardless of rank, position, age, gender, or race.
Winning Takes a Team: Show genuine commitment, be flexible, get involved, be reliable, help and support others, and move our company forward.
Innovate Every Day: Have the courage to challenge what is perceived as conventional or typical. Be observant of surroundings and outspoken about ideas and changes that will positively impact people.
- Oversee end-to-end performance: The Sales Enablement Manager will be responsible for sales team performance and pipeline optimization from MQL to Close. This will include the programmatic design of programs to improve individual performance, paying close attention to what works well and what doesn’t, with the goal of continuously optimizing existing approaches.
- Facilitation of alignment: The Sales Enablement Manager will serve as the connective tissue that holds our revenue-facing teams together. They will gather insights and collaborate with all stakeholders in our SMB and Sports channels in order to execute initiatives that improve upon existing sales processes.
- Evaluation of metrics and impact: Establishing and tracking sales metrics/KPIs is vital to the growth and success of our teams and individuals. Drive, in a measurable way, significant sales productivity increases, utilizing a data-driven approach and tools for reporting and benchmarking KPIs.
- Coaching and Training: Create and update sales playbooks based on SDR and AE performance, as well as seller feedback and shifting market demands. You will also routinely listen to sales rep calls, providing feedback and constructive adjustments to our narrative. Deliver measurable pipeline conversion improvement in our sales funnel via engagement in the day to day activities of our sales teams.
- Complete LEAN training and participate in continuous improvement projects when you see the potential to eliminate waste
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- Experience in sales enablement, revenue-facing roles, sales training, or sales support, and a demonstrated knowledge of best practices, methodologies, and technologies in each of these areas
- Measurable experience with having a positive impact on business outcomes, such as win rate, quota attainment, length of the sales cycle, etc.
- Experience in executing change management initiatives with established approaches
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Close visual focus required
- The position requires the use of a headset, computer, and keyboard for the duration of a work day
Cirrus offers a competitive benefits package, effective on day one:
- Medical, dental, vision
- Paid time off
- 9 company holidays
- Flexible work schedule/remote options
- Company provided Mercedes Sprint Van for traveling to customers
- Salary, exempt from overtime
Cirrus Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any protected category prohibited by local, state, or federal laws.