Product Support Associate
About the Job
The Product Support Associate is responsible for providing fast, effective, and professional technical support to customers and installers of Cirrus products via phone and email, facilitating a frictionless product experience. They are responsible for diagnosing and resolving product issues.
Cirrus Core Values: What we look for in a teammate
Bring Passion: We take pride in our work and bring our BEST to all interactions with our customers and teammates. We encourage rigorous discourse to improve the customer experience each and every day.
Remove Friction: Eliminate roadblocks in the way of smooth operations by promoting and embracing changes geared towards making things easier. Be bold! Don't settle for "That's just the way it is."
Quality: Quality isn’t a catchall phrase. It is an action plan that requires hard work and focus to achieve. Step by step we strive to build quality into everyday processes and products to achieve our collective success.
Respect: An individual who communicates and conducts themselves in a polite and positive manner, and encourages others around them to do the same; without judgment of peers regardless of rank, position, age, gender, or race.
Winning Takes a Team: Show genuine commitment, be flexible, get involved, be reliable, help and support others, and move our company forward.
Innovate Every Day: Have the courage to challenge what is perceived as conventional or typical. Be observant of surroundings and outspoken about ideas and changes that will positively impact people.
- Receive, assign, and manage support requests via phone, email, or chat
- Talk with customers to resolve issues through a series of actions
- Follow support processes to identify and resolve level 1 support issues
- Follow the escalation process to push complex issues to level 2 support
- Accurately process and record call transactions using support ticketing software
- Track tickets through the support process until completion, including appropriate follow-up.
- Create orders for replacement parts and track returns to ensure that parts are returned per warranty guidelines
- Complete LEAN training and participate in continuous improvement projects when you see the potential to eliminate waste
- Align performance to assigned KPI goals individually and for your team
- Perform additional duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong organizational skills, problem-solving, and attention to detail
- Exceptional phone etiquette
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and be comfortable working under pressure
- Self-motivated and able to work in a team environment to recommend and implement opportunities for increased IT efficiencies
- A basic knowledge of software and hardware for personal computers and smartphones
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to deal effectively with internal and external contacts
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Effective listening skills
- Ability to learn new skills, software, hardware, and repair processes
- Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive, and readily embraces change
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Position requires the use of headset/microphone
- Ability to lift, carry, and move up to 50 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Background in IT, Communications, or electronics field a plus
Cirrus Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any protected category prohibited by local, state, or federal laws.