About the Job
Cirrus is seeking a creative and resourceful product manager. This critical and influential role will report directly to the VP of Engineering and will collaborate across all business functions to conceive, plan and release the next generation of on-premise marketing products. The role will include gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
Cirrus Core Values: What we look for in a teammate
Bring Passion: We take pride in our work and bring our BEST to all interactions with our customers and teammates. We encourage rigorous discourse to improve the customer experience each and every day.
Remove Friction: Eliminate roadblocks in the way of smooth operations by promoting and embracing changes geared towards making things easier. Be bold! Don't settle for "That's just the way it is."
Quality: Quality isn’t a catchall phrase. It is an action plan that requires hard work and focus to achieve. Step by step we strive to build quality into everyday processes and products to achieve our collective success.
Respect: An individual who communicates and conducts themselves in a polite and positive manner, and encourages others around them to do the same; without judgment of peers regardless of rank, position, age, gender, or race.
Winning Takes a Team: Show genuine commitment, be flexible, get involved, be reliable, help and support others, and move our company forward.
Innovate Every Day: Have the courage to challenge what is perceived as conventional or typical. Be observant of surroundings and outspoken about ideas and changes that will positively impact people.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Build a roadmap and product backlog that is continuously maintained and prioritized
- Work collaboratively with engineers and designers in an iterative, agile process to deliver against the roadmap
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and operations to launch new products
- Track and measure the impact of product launches and the existing product portfolio
- Align performance to assigned KPI goals individually and for your team
- Complete LEAN training and participate in continuous improvement projects when you see the potential to eliminate waste
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years product management or engineering experience or related industry experience
- Technical experience with analytical tools, methodologies, and design
- An entrepreneurial mindset - you are comfortable rolling up your sleeves, and are biased towards action and driving impact
- 5+ years of experience in developing B2B or consumer products
- Experience developing digital or electronics products, technologies, and platforms
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Close visual focus required
Cirrus offers a competitive benefits package, effective on day one:
- Medical, dental, vision
- Paid time off
- 9 company holidays
- Flexible work schedule/remote options
- Company provided Mercedes Sprint Van for traveling to customers
Cirrus Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any protected category prohibited by local, state, or federal laws.