About the Job
The Manufacturing Technician is responsible for using developed work processes and procedures to manufacture our LED display modules. They will work diligently to assure that all products are manufactured with integrity and free of error. They will work alongside the manufacturing team, as a whole, to meet production goals.
Cirrus Core Values: What we look for in a teammate
Bring Passion: We take pride in our work and bring our BEST to all interactions with our customers and teammates. We encourage rigorous discourse to improve the customer experience each and every day.
Remove Friction: Eliminate roadblocks in the way of smooth operations by promoting and embracing changes geared towards making things easier. Be bold! Don't settle for "That's just the way it is."
Quality: Quality isn’t a catchall phrase. It is an action plan that requires hard work and focus to achieve. Step by step we strive to build quality into everyday processes and products to achieve our collective success.
Respect: An individual who communicates and conducts themselves in a polite and positive manner, and encourages others around them to do the same; without judgment of peers regardless of rank, position, age, gender, or race.
Winning Takes a Team: Show genuine commitment, be flexible, get involved, be reliable, help and support others, and move our company forward.
Innovate Every Day: Have the courage to challenge what is perceived as conventional or typical. Be observant of surroundings and outspoken about ideas and changes that will positively impact people.
- Complete LEAN training and participate in continuous improvement projects when you see the potential to eliminate waste
- Align performance to assigned KPI goals individually and for your team
- Basic understanding of computers, electronics, and how to use them
- Assemble and manufacture products
- Comfortable using equipment such as power tools, hand tools, and material handling equipment
- Ability to interface with high speed automation and assembly machine and perform basic troubleshooting
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions and provide process feedback
- Ability to follow all safety requirements
- Perform additional duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 year of manufacturing experience preferred
- 1 year of soldering experience preferred
- Flexibility on the manufacturing floor willing to learn more
- Fine and/or gross motor skills, including the ability to grasp, lift and/or carry or otherwise move packages on a standard wheeled cart with a load capacity of up to 100 lbs.
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for the duration of shift
- Close visual focus required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Background in IT, Communications, or electronics field a plus
Cirrus offers a competitive benefits package, effective on day one:
- Medical, dental, vision
- Paid time off
- 9 company holidays
- Hourly non-exempt
Cirrus Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any protected category prohibited by local, state, or federal laws.