IT Systems Analyst
About the Job
As an IT Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for gathering feedback across the business and applying the best tools and resources available to solve business problems. You will act as a bridge between departments, analyzing and documenting requirements then executing on the best course of action. Your role is to manage business improvement projects from start to finish, calling on available resources and sourcing new ones to deliver the strongest outcome.
Cirrus Core Values: What we look for in a teammate
Bring Passion: We take pride in our work and bring our BEST to all interactions with our customers and teammates. We encourage rigorous discourse to improve the customer experience each and every day.
Remove Friction: Eliminate roadblocks in the way of smooth operations by promoting and embracing changes geared towards making things easier. Be bold! Don't settle for "That's just the way it is."
Quality: Quality isn’t a catchall phrase. It is an action plan that requires hard work and focus to achieve. Step by step we strive to build quality into everyday processes and products to achieve our collective success.
Respect: An individual who communicates and conducts themselves in a polite and positive manner, and encourages others around them to do the same; without judgment of peers regardless of rank, position, age, gender, or race.
Winning Takes a Team: Show genuine commitment, be flexible, get involved, be reliable, help and support others, and move our company forward.
Innovate Every Day: Have the courage to challenge what is perceived as conventional or typical. Be observant of surroundings and outspoken about ideas and changes that will positively impact people.
- Complete LEAN training and participate in continuous improvement projects when you see the potential to eliminate waste
- Align performance to assigned KPI goals individually and for your team.
- Work with stakeholders from all departments to assess needs and develop effective solutions. Research, model, and suggest technological improvements to meet needs
- Develop key project documents such as business case, executive summary, cost/benefit analysis, requirements, process/usage flow, specifications, solution matrices – using diagrams, flowcharts, word documents
- Project management including producing status reports, tracking work progress, and mitigating risks
- IT Systems lead for SalesForce administration
- IT Systems lead for implementation of new ERP (to be selected)
- Operate on a Scrum team
- Develop and give training company-wide on the ERP and new functionality developed
- Perform integrations with other systems and external service providers
- Manage vendor outsourcing; supervise the delivery of the work in an effective and timely manner, coordinate with business areas to test and approve final delivery
- Offer users and IT general support; resolve support tickets, and monitor alert queues and resolve identified issues
- Develop and implement processes, procedures, and tools to continuously improve operational and financial efficiency, customer satisfaction, and goal attainment
- Perform additional duties, as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- SalesForce experience required
- Experience with new technologies and systems from blueprinting to implementation required
- Minimum of 3 years experience with business systems such as ERP, customer relationship management, ecommerce, manufacturing, and warehouse management
- Strong project management skills
- Scrum/Agile experience preferred
- Resourceful in sourcing and onboarding new technical resources to fulfill job requirements unable to be fulfilled by internal resources
- Ability to collaborate with on-premise and off-premise teams
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Close visual focus required
- Ability to lift, carry, and move up to 50 lbs.
- Position requires the use of a keyboard, headset, and computer for the duration of the workday
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, IT, Business Administration, or related field
Cirrus offers a competitive benefits package, effective on day one:
- Medical, dental, vision
- Paid time off
- 9 company holidays
Cirrus Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any protected category prohibited by local, state, or federal laws.