Inside Sales Representative
About the Job
As a Cirrus Inside Sales Rep (ISR), you are responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound calling activities. You will become a trusted resource and develop relationships with prospects, acting as the initial point of contact. This role will be primarily focused on researching the sign channel accounts in your territory and performing outreach through emails, calls, and social media. Delivering ScreenHub demos for prospective sign companies is another important activity in your daily routine. Executing quoting, quote conversion and follow-ups, and other activities are also vital for this position.
You will be an ambassador of our company, becoming a trusted face to our customers, partners, and vendors while also adhering to company values and policy. As a member of our team, you will use your strong interpersonal skills to provide service and support to our customers as needed, which will include coordinating with other departments and team members.
You will also be expected to contribute to our mission of continuous improvement, in every aspect of our company… sales strategy, product improvement, service, or any aspect that will help add value to our customers.
Aligning to our core values is imperative to contribute to the goals of delivering the best product possible to the market while making Cirrus a great place to work and grow as a human being.
Cirrus Core Values: What we look for in a teammate
Bring Passion: We take pride in our work and bring our BEST to all interactions with our customers and teammates. We encourage rigorous discourse to improve the customer experience each and every day.
Remove Friction: Eliminate roadblocks in the way of smooth operations by promoting and embracing changes geared towards making things easier. Be bold! Don't settle for "That's just the way it is."
Quality: Quality isn’t a catchall phrase. It is an action plan that requires hard work and focus to achieve. Step by step we strive to build quality into everyday processes and products to achieve our collective success.
Respect: An individual who communicates and conducts themselves in a polite and positive manner, and encourages others around them to do the same; without judgment of peers regardless of rank, position, age, gender, or race.
Winning Takes a Team: Show genuine commitment, be flexible, get involved, be reliable, help and support others, and move our company forward.
Innovate Every Day: Have the courage to challenge what is perceived as conventional or typical. Be observant of surroundings and outspoken about ideas and changes that will positively impact people.
- Align performance to assigned KPI goals individually and for your team
- Initiating contact with potential customers through cold-calling or responding to inquiries generated from email marketing campaigns
- Complete LEAN training and participate in continuous improvement projects when you see the potential to eliminate waste
- Developing sales strategies to draw in potential buyers or to solicit new potential customers. Manage the CRM to effectively communicate and advertise to the sign channel
- Creating relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales
- Execute quoting, quote conversion, follow-ups, and connecting/communicating with the right internal resources to troubleshoot issues
- Presenting product information to customers once you have identified their needs
- Moving solid leads through the marketing funnel, connecting them to a salesperson, and arranging in-person meetings, emails, or phone calls
- Following up with potential customers who expressed interest but did not purchase any goods or services
- Performing regular follow-up calls or emails and facilitating communication with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential needs
- Collaborating with sales executives to ensure the company's goals and targets are met
- Willingly perform all other duties and responsibilities assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to learn the sign business, and how we can drive value to customers
- Excellent communication and listening skills, including phone interaction
- Independent/self-starter; able to take initiative
- Being able to make 40 outbound calls per day
- Prior sales success/lead qualification experience a plus
- Working knowledge of general technology like GoogleSuite, Zoom, etc
- 3+ years of outside B2B sales experience with a track record of success in a focused market
- Prior experience within sign industry is a plus
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Close visual focus required
- Position requires the use of a keyboard, headset, and laptop for a full workday
Cirrus offers a competitive benefits package, effective on day one:
- Medical, dental, vision
- Paid time off
- 9 company holidays
- Flexible work schedule/remote options
- Company provided Mercedes Sprint Van for traveling to customers
Cirrus Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any protected category prohibited by local, state, or federal laws.