About the Job
The Account Executive is responsible for identifying, pursuing, and closing net new business within a defined territory or market segment. It is solely focused on bringing new sign companies to Cirrus.
We are looking for candidates that are eager, motivated, curious by nature and who possess a sales hunting mindset. You will leverage these qualities to meet and exceed sales activity targets and overall revenue targets, within your assigned territory. You are also responsible for having up-to-date and full product knowledge and presenting that information and themselves to current and prospective customers with a level of professionalism consistent with the Cirrus brand in-person (via Google Meet or face-to-face), as well as in written and phone communications.
Account Executives are responsible for updating and documenting their activities in the company's CRM system, Hubspot. You will drive sales opportunities mostly through weekly cold-calling and, when it makes sense, door-to-door visits or other avenues, to showcase our hardware and software capabilities.
Cirrus Core Values: What we look for in a teammate
Bring Passion: We take pride in our work and bring our BEST to all interactions with our customers and teammates. We encourage rigorous discourse to improve the customer experience each and every day.
Remove Friction: Eliminate roadblocks in the way of smooth operations by promoting and embracing changes geared towards making things easier. Be bold! Don't settle for "That's just the way it is."
Quality: Quality isn’t a catchall phrase. It is an action plan that requires hard work and focus to achieve. Step by step we strive to build quality into everyday processes and products to achieve our collective success.
Respect: An individual who communicates and conducts themselves in a polite and positive manner, and encourages others around them to do the same; without judgment of peers regardless of rank, position, age, gender, or race.
Winning Takes a Team: Show genuine commitment, be flexible, get involved, be reliable, help and support others, and move our company forward.
Innovate Every Day: Have the courage to challenge what is perceived as conventional or typical. Be observant of surroundings and outspoken about ideas and changes that will positively impact people.
- Prospect and identify potential customers through lead generation methods, including cold calling, emailing, and social media outreach
- Execute your sales process and tasks through our CRM Hubspot, keeping up to date on your defined activities within the assigned territory or market segment
- Deliver compelling sales presentations and product demonstrations that clearly communicate the unique value proposition of Cirrus’ offerings
- Build and maintain strong relationships with prospects and customers throughout the sales cycle, from initial contact to negotiation and closing
- Collaborate with internal teams, including marketing, product development, and customer service, to ensure seamless onboarding and ongoing support for new clients
- Meet or exceed sales targets and key performance indicators, such as pipeline growth, opportunity and revenue targets
- Continuously update and maintain accurate records of all sales activities in the company's CRM system
- Stay current with industry trends, competitive landscape, and market developments to identify new business opportunities and inform sales strategies
- Align performance to assigned KPI goals individually and for your team
- Maintain accurate data in HubSpot
- Perform additional duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to learn the sign company business, how they operate and what makes them successful
- Excellent communication and listening skills, including phone interaction
- Independent/self-starter; able to take initiative
- Prior sales success/lead qualification experience a plus
- Practical knowledge of general technology
- Working knowledge of GoogleSuite
- 3+ years of outside B2B sales experience with a track record of success in a focused market
- Valid U.S. driver's license in good standing
- Prior experience within sign industry is a plus
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Close visual focus required
- Position requires the use of a keyboard, headset, and laptop for a full workday
Cirrus offers a competitive benefits package, effective on day one:
- Medical, dental, vision
- Paid time off
- 9 company holidays
Salary, exempt from overtime
Cirrus Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any protected category prohibited by local, state, or federal laws.